PullmanArts is an all-volunteer, 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Your support would help us in our efforts to bolster Pullman’s historic and contemporary reputation as an arts hub, as we continue to partner with a wide variety of organizations.
If you would like to make a contribution, please click on the the Donate button and you’ll be able to make your contribution using PayPal, or you can send a check made payable to PullmanArts. Mailing address is 11111 South Forrestville Avenue, Chicago IL 60628.
Does your employer match charitable contributions? If so, please contact your HR department for more information, as procedures vary by company. Often it is a simple form to complete and your donation could be doubled!
By way of thanks for your contribution, please accept the following gifts per fan base level:
- $25-$99, Bertha Ludlum: e-newsletter (literary arts – Bertha Ludlum built the Pullman library into a useful community resource)
- $100-$249, Hughson Hawley: e-newsletter and notecards (visual arts – Hughson Hawley was a noted scenic artist for Madison Square Garden who painted the curtain in Pullman’s lavish Arcade Theatre)
- $250-$499, JF Howstrawser: e-newsletter, notecards and CD of Pullman music (musical arts – JF Howstrawser was a conductor of the renowned Pullman Military Band)
- $500-$999, Nathan Barrett: e-newsletter, notecards and 4 garden walk tickets (landscape arts – Nathan Barrett was the landscape architect for Pullman and one of the founders of the American Society for Landscape Architects)
- $1,000 and up, Solon Beman: e-newsletter, notecards and 4 house tour tickets (architecture arts – Solon Beman designed all of Pullman’s factory buildings, its public structures and more than 900 units of housing)
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.